Wednesday, September 26, 2012

21 Weeks

Well, the stomach bug hit our house this week. Around 4 am Sunday morning I woke up puking. Felt gross all day Sunday, but Monday was okay for me. Tuesday was a whole other story. About 5 minutes before we left home in the morning, I got sick again. As I was puking, Sophie was asking if I was okay. I got her to leave so she didn't have to watch me and then I heard her screaming/crying in the other room. I stopped what I was doing to give her a hug, and smelled poop. Diarrhea to be exact. We both stayed home and snuggled up on the coach. Josie was gentle with her kicks and turns, which was nice. I can't imagine what it is going to be like when I have two kids and I am sick.

How far along? 21
Maternity clothes? Yup
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep: I've been sleeping well this week
Best moment this week: Feeling Josie roll around and kick. No more little flutters!
Miss Anything? Well, I have missed Coke Zero so much that I broke down and had one earlier this week. I savored it over 2 hours at school. Josie was bouncing all over the place.
Movement: Oh yeah!
Food cravings:  None
Anything making you queasy or sick: Everything seemed to this week.
Any pregnancy complications?: None this week. My sciatic nerve has actually been behaving itself. I guess it knew I was going to get the stomach bug and decided to give me a break.

Have you started to show yet: Yup
Gender: Girl

Looking forward to: Hearing Josie's heart beat again. I love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment