Wednesday, September 19, 2012

20 Weeks

How far along? 20  Weeks - I am halfway there!
Maternity clothes? Yup
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep: Besides a certain 2 year old who has decided to wake up each night at 4:30, I have been sleeping pretty well.
Best moment this week: Learning that we are having a baby girl and that she is developing perfectly! Such great news!
Miss Anything? Coke Zero
Movement: Yup! I love those little taps.
Food cravings:  Not really
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Any pregnancy complications?: Still some sciatic nerve issues and headaches. I did a 5K on Saturday and it helped wiht my sciatic nerve for a few days. Guess that means I am going to have to start walking some more.

Have you started to show yet: Oh yeah.
Gender prediction: No more predicting! I am so excited about my little girl!

Looking forward to: Seeing my daughters together.

No comments:

Post a Comment