Wednesday, October 3, 2012

22 Weeks


How far along? 22 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yup
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep: I've been sleeping okay this week. No waking up in the middle of the night, which makes me happy.
Best moment this week: Feeling Josie kicking and moving. This is going to sound really stupid, but I was afraid for a day or two that I was going to lose her when I got sick last week. Right before my miscarriage in January, I got the flu. I can't help but think that the flu led to my miscarriage. That might not be the case, but it is hard to shake those fears. I am so thankful for every kick and squirm that Josie makes to let me know that she is okay.

Miss Anything? wine
Movement: Yes
Food cravings: None
Anything making you queasy or sick: We had White Castles yesterday and it made me a little queasy.
Any pregnancy complications?: None this week. My sciatic nerve hasn't  bothered me at all. I haven't had any headaches either. (I've been drinking a Sprite a day, so I wonder if the sugar is helping control the headaches.)

Have you started to show yet: Absolutely
Gender: Girl!

Looking forward to: Joe feeling Josie. Whenever he puts his had on my stomach, she stops moving.  
 

1 comment: