Wednesday, September 5, 2012

18 Weeks

How far along? 18 Weeks
Maternity clothes? I still have a few pants and shirt I can wear, but I went ahead and washed all of my old maternity clothes. I forgot how comfortable my maternity jeans were. I also forgot that those belly panels have a way about them so that you look even rounder! Oh well, it creates a nice bump.
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep: Some nights I have trouble getting to sleep, other night I wake up in the middle of the night. I bought Joe and I new pillows on Monday, which has helped some.
Best moment this week: Today I was getting a little stressed at work. I sat down, took a deep breath and Raz gave me a tap right under my belly button. Made me smile and the stress melted away.
Miss Anything? As always...wine.
Movement: I feel some gentle little kicks here and there. They mostly happpen on my left side, though a few have happened in the midle of my stomach. I have a feeling that my placenta is in the front of my stomach, so that is probably muffling the kicks a little.
Food cravings: Nothing really. With Sophie, I had very distinct cravings that lasted for weeks That isn't really happening this time. Just a random "oh, that sounds good" here and there.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really. I haven't enjoyed some of my old foods as much as before (like chinese), but nothing has really made me sick.
Any pregnancy complications?: My sciatic nerve is still bothering me. I'm still having dizzy spells as well (this has been happening since I found out I was pregnant.)
Have you started to show yet: Yup. A nice little bump is forming. My principal told me today that I was starting to 'blossom.' I guess it is extremely obvious now.
Gender prediction: Girl

Looking forward to: Giving this baby a name! Only 8 more days!!



I found my first 'belly' shot that Joe took of me with Sophie. I decided to recreate it with this baby.

18 weeks with baby #2
18 weeks with baby #1 (Sophie)

No comments:

Post a Comment