Wednesday, August 29, 2012

17 Weeks

I keep looking out for signs about the gender of this baby. This week I've seen our boy's name a few times. This morning when one of my students was on the computer, I noticed they had an activity to do based on the book that our boy's name comes from. I've also heard one of our possible girls names today. I guess I'm not going to get a clear cut sign. That is okay. I can wait two weeks to find out. (More of my friends are thinking the baby is a boy than a girl. We'll see if they are right.)


How far along? 17 Weeks
Maternity clothes? I've washed a few pants and shirts, though really have only worn one pair of capris and a shirt. I'm sticking with my 'bigger' pants from before I lost weight and dresses. I'm going to have to start storing away prebaby clothes soon though.
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep: I am sleeping a little better this week. Still waking up in the middle of the night, but I can fall back asleep pretty quickly.
Best moment this week: Going to the Jason Mraz concert yesterday. We have nicknamed the baby Raz (after Jason Mraz). It was nice to share that concert with my baby.
Miss Anything? Wine...blackberry wine....
Movement: I think I've felt some more flutters from the baby. Still not sure, so I'm waiting to feel some kicks.
Food cravings: chocolate
Anything making you queasy or sick: I puked again earlier this week in the morning. Just a tiny bit, but still. Both times I've gotten sick, Sophie is down by my legs asking if I'm okay. My sweet little girl.
Any pregnancy complications?: My sciatic nerve has still been acting up. Not as much as last week, but it still isn't pleasant.
Have you started to show yet: Yes. I can't wait until my stomach starts getting bigger and rounder.
Gender prediction: This week I had more of a boy feeling than my normal girl feeling. Who knows.
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender. Only two more weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment