Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Few Final Preggo Pics

I forced my poor husband to take some preggo pictures for me tonight. He was a good sport about it (even though he really wanted to watch basketball). I love that man. Then he hung some prints about the crib for me. The nursery is basically finished now! All that is left for me to do is to pack my hospital bag and then load up the car! I still can't believe that Josie is almost here!




My view of Josie

Joe's sister, Susie, gave us these adorable letters!
I'm not in love with the spacing of these prints (they should be closer together). With the way the crib is, it made things a little difficult. Joe was so patient with me as I directed him, so I decided to let it be for now. I love the prints (found them on etsy) and I think they look great in the room. 

Not the best view of this corner, but you get the idea. I want to have a shelf above the dresser to put the frames and things on. Plus I have some tissue pom poms that I might put in the corner of the ceiling. That will have to wait for awhile though.

I still need to get the changing pad and Diaper Genie from Sophie's room and move it in here.  Plus I need to add something to the wall. I have some canvas I painted purple, but that is as far as I've gotten with it. 

My co-worker embroidered the shirts and I added the ribbon and bows.  I can't make those big fancy bows (which is what I had originally envisioned on the shirts), so this was the best I could do. Not as cute as they could be, but who cares. The girls that will be in them will be cute enough to detract from the shirts!


I looked back at my very first post on this blog to see what my birth predictions were. I had the birth date and gender correct. I wonder about the other things...

My predictions: 
Gender - girl
Birthday - January 30, 2013
Weight - 6 lb 8 oz
Length - 19.5 inches
Lots of hair

No comments:

Post a Comment