Wednesday, January 30, 2013

39 Weeks


Josie will be here very soon! I can't believe it! In just a few hours I will officially be a mom to two beautiful girls! It is hard to believe that exactly one year ago I was suffering a miscarriage. While I am still sad that I don't have that baby, I am so happy with how things have turned out. What a difference a year makes!


How far along39
Maternity clothes? Yes 
Stretch marks? Yes

Sleep: I keep falling asleep randomly. I feel bad for Sophie in the mornings when I fall asleep on the couch while she is watching cartoons. She doesn't seem to mind, but my Mommy guilt takes over. I won't be getting much sleep for awhile now, so I'm glad that I got some this past week.
Best moment this week: Josie was on her best behavior at our last NST. Things were looking great with her and we got out of there pretty quick. 

Miss Anything? I don't miss anything right now. Pretty soon though I will miss being pregnant!
Movement: Yes. I am going to miss that so much. It sounds strange to know I am going to miss feeling her in my stomach when I will be able to hold her in my arms. Still, I will miss that bond we shared. 
Food cravings: None.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Food and I still haven't been the best of friends. I can eat now, but that doesn't mean my stomach likes it. I've lost a few pounds since getting the flu.
Any pregnancy complications?: Not really. The flu has left me and my stuffed up nose is mostly gone. My platelet count is back up. There was some protein found in my urine, but not enough to where I have pre-eclampsia. My blood pressure has been behaving for the most part. It has been a huge improvement from last week!

Have you started to show yet: Oh yeah.
Gender: Girl!
Looking forward to: Josie being here! I'm counting down the minutes. 


Our last picture as a family of 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment