Wednesday, October 31, 2012

26 Weeks

Happy Halloween!

How far along? 26 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? Just that one little addition to an older one
Sleep: I can go to sleep pretty easily, but I still don't feel very rested when I wake up.
Best moment this week: Today I received a wonderful piece of mail. It was my c-section information from my doctor's office. Josie now has an official birth date (unless something happens before then). She will be born on January 30th. This date also happens to be the 1 year anniversary of my miscarriage. I am glad that something amazing will be happening on that day. Life is funny in that way.

Miss Anything? pumpkin spice lattes WITH the caffeine
Movement: All the time.  
Food cravings: Hot chocolate. Not really a food, but I have been wanting one every day this week

Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Any pregnancy complications?: Sciatic nerve pain came back this week. Joy.

Have you started to show yet: No mistaking there is a baby in there. A new kid in my social studies class asked me yesterday if I was pregnant. I really wanted to say I was just fat (to see his reaction), but told him the truth instead.
Gender: Girl!
Looking forward to:
Putting together Josie's room. Our basement is so close to be finished, which means we can soon clear out Josie's room. We have a crib and I just ordered some sheets and a crib skirt. Once those come in, I can pick out some paint to match and change it from the hideous animal theme from the previous owners to a pretty little girl's room.



Ignore the fact that my pants are way too long. I need to find someone to hem them.

1 comment: