Wednesday, November 7, 2012

27 Weeks

Hello third trimester!!


How far along? 27 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? No other new ones
Sleep: I am just not feeling rested. I constantly
feel tired and worn out, especially during the week when I get home from work. I guess my energy from the second trimester left early. This weekend though I was able to catch up on some sleep. One night I slept 11 hours and the next I slept 10 hours. It was magical, but now I am back to feeling exhausted. Ah well. A small price to pay for the sweet little girl I am carrying.
Best moment this week: Making it past week 26. That is just a scary week to me since I've known some babies who were born at 26 weeks. It has been the week that I have been most dreading actually. Now that we are past that, I feel as if a weight has been lifted. I feel confident that if something were to happen now and Josie had to be born early, she would be fine. (Not that I think she will come early - no indicators of that.)

Miss Anything? just wine
Movement: Yup! Josie is a laid back baby, but she has her hyper moments. She doesn't like it when I lean over at my desk because it pushes against my stomach. For the same reason, she doesn't like if I pull my knees to my chest. She gets excited in the mornings when she hears her sister talking (she doesn't do much until she hears Sophie). If Sophie cries, Josie will start squirming, as if she wants to go comfort her big sister. I think she already idolizes Sophie.
Food cravings: cupcakes!

Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Any pregnancy complications?: Sciatic nerve pain

Have you started to show yet: yup
Gender: Girl!
Looking forward to:
Getting my glucose test out of the way. I go next Wednesday for that and my RhoGAM shot. Ick.


Sophie did not want to cooperate today. At least she took a quick break from walking her baby to take a picture.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment