Wednesday, October 17, 2012

24 Weeks


How far along? 24 weeks
Maternity clothes? Absolutely
Stretch marks? I think that one of my old ones is being added to up towards the top. Not much at least. I'm going to be keeping a close eye on that one.
Sleep: I didn't bring my body pillow on vacation with me and my hips were so sore each time I would wake up. I am not going without that again!
Best moment this week: Two of them: The first night of our vacation, Sophie refused to sleep in her pack and play. Instead she slept in bed with us (this never happens). All night she slept pressed against me with her feet under my chin and her head against my stomach. (I had to keep checking to make sure the blankets weren't suffocating her.) I finally woke up for good to Josie kicking at Sophie's head. I couldn't help but laugh. I guess she didn't like her sister encroaching on her space.

I also had a check-up this week. Everything is looking and sounding good with little miss Josie. I love hearing that little heartbeat!
Miss Anything? wine (as always)
Movement: Oh yeah
Food cravings: Peanut M&Ms have been my favorite thing this whole pregnancy. I was munching on them a bunch this week.

Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Any pregnancy complications?: Just the whole shortness of breath thing.

Have you started to show yet: Absolutely
Gender: Girl!
Looking forward to:
 Getting our basement finished so that we can clear out Josie's room. I can't wait to get some paint on the walls and put the crib up!  

No comments:

Post a Comment