Wednesday, October 10, 2012

23 Weeks

How far along? 23 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yeah. All of my pre-pregnancy pants have been put away. I can still wear a lot of my shirts and sweaters, but I am noticing that they are starting to get shorter and shorter on me. Sad.
Stretch marks? No new ones yet 
Sleep: I've been sleeping well, but don't feel rested when I wake up.

Best moment this week: Earlier this week, I saw Josie move. She was kicking up a storm and so I lifted my shirt to see if she would visibly move. Sure enough, after a minute of watching, I saw my stomach move a little bit. I love that stuff! (others might find it creepy though). Also, today Joe was able to feel and see Josie move (just a little movement like the one I saw). I am so glad that she finally let her Daddy in on the movement action.
Miss Anything? wine
Movement: Yup. They are a lot stronger now.
Food cravings: Chocolate.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Any pregnancy complications?: Just the normal huffing and puffing from climbing stairs. Other than that, I am good.
Have you started to show yet: Yes. There is no mistaking that I am pregnant.
Gender: Girl!
Looking forward to:
 Going on vacation in a few days and my doctor appointment on Monday. I can't wait to hear Josie again.   

No comments:

Post a Comment