Wednesday, October 24, 2012

25 Weeks


How far along? 25 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? Just the tiniest addition to an old stretch mark.
Sleep: I sleep at night, and get a decent amount, too. However, each morning when I wake up I feel as if I hadn't slept at all. Ugh.
Best moment this week: On Monday one of my students (a boyabout my size - minus the extra baby weight) and his books rammed into my stomach when he was leaving class. (not the best moment, obviously). I was freaking out a bit. Josie didn't move for a good hour and a half. I drank a real Coca Cola, had chocolate and Nerds...all the sugar and caffine I could get so she would move. Nothing. Finally when I started teaching again, she moved for me. She was pretty subdued the rest of the day. I was laying on the couch and told Joe that I was still a little worried since she hadn't moved much. Right at that moment she gave me a giant kick! It was her way of telling me to stop worrying. Thanks, Josie!
Miss Anything? wine
Movement: yup. It is getting stronger and stronger.
Food cravings: No

Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Any pregnancy complications?: The side/top of my left foot has been bothering me the past few days when walking. Just on and off though, so no real complaints here.  

Have you started to show yet: yes
Gender: Girl!
Looking forward to:
My next doctor's visit. I can't get enough of hearing Josie's sweet little heart beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment