Wednesday, August 22, 2012

16 Weeks

How far along? 16 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Yup. I lost 12 pounds before getting pregnant, so I can still fit into a lot of my old (pre-weight loss) pants and jeans. I am starting to get a nice muffin top from them though, so I figured I should just go ahead and start wearing some maternity pants. I'm also wearing dresses and skirts a lot to work. I am all about being comfortable.
Stretch marks? No new ones. Sophie did a pretty good job on those, so hopefully this baby has some mercy on me.
Sleep: I keep waking up in the middle of the night. Some nights it is only once, but there were a few nights this week when I woke up 2 or 3 times. I feel so unrested.
Best moment this week: Possibly feeling some movement
Miss Anything? Coke Zero and all those jeans that I used to fit into after I lost weight.
Movement: I've thought that I've felt a little something a few times, but I can't be sure if it is the baby or gas.
Food cravings: Nothing really
Anything making you queasy or sick: I actually puked for the first time on Thursday, but I have no idea why. I don't think I ate anything that made me sick, so who knows.
Any pregnancy complications?:  My sciatic nerve has been acting up. It likes to focus on my right butt check. Joy. Sometimes walking and getting up really hurts. Sleeping with a body pillow helps some, but teaching all day makes it act up. Hopefully that will stop soon.
Have you started to show yet: Yeah, you can tell now. It is still that early phase where you just look super chubby, but I think you can definitely tell I'm pregnant. 
Gender prediction: I've been saying all along that this is a girl. However, this week I have caught myself calling the baby a boy. Who knows.
Looking forward to: Feeling more movement (or being sure that is what I've been feeling) and knowing the gender of little Raz.

No comments:

Post a Comment