Wednesday, August 8, 2012

14 Weeks

I picked up a cold and I have been miserable the past couple of days. I hate not being able to breathe! It makes me crabby and whiney.
How far along? 14 Weeks
Maternity clothes? No, but my pants are getting tighter. My pile of jeans that I can wear is getting smaller and smaller. I haven't even started trying on my clothes for work. I need to get on that though, as school starts next week!
Stretch marks? No 
Sleep: I am always tired, but some energy is coming back
Best moment this week: Sophie kissing my belly/the baby and saying, 'luv ouu' to it
Miss Anything? Being able to take good cold medicine!
Movement: No
Food cravings: I really wanted a steak one day. I'm a chicken kind of girl, and it has probably been 6+ months since I had a steak. The steak I had this week was soooooo good. Yum!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just this stupid cold.
Any pregnancy complications?: No
Have you started to show yet: My stomach is still growing.
Looking forward to: Finding out what we are having.


14 weeks 6 days - This dress makes my stomach look even bigger. (It makes my butt look bigger, too. Hmmm...)

No comments:

Post a Comment