Wednesday, November 28, 2012

30 Weeks



How far along? 30 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? Just the one small addition from before

Sleep: I'm still getting up multiple times each night. It is hard to feel truly rested because of this.
Best moment this week: Hearing Sophie talk to Josie. Once she bumped my stomach and said, "I sorry, Josie." She also likes telling Josie hello and pointing her out to me (as if I could forget she is there). With prompting, she will kiss my belly and tell Josie she loves her. I hope she is this sweet to her sister when she is actually here.

Miss Anything? Being free of aches and pains
Movement: Josie has been even more active this week than usual. Sunday night while I was reading in bed she exercised for about 30 minutes. My stomach was all over the place! Monday night she was at it again for about 15 minutes.My laid back girl was in party mode apparently.
Food cravings: Nothing really
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Any pregnancy complications?: Today I woke up and felt so sore in my lower abdomen. The pain reminded me of my recovery from my c-section (around 2 or 3 weeks post-op). It hurt to sit up, walk, or stand up straight (walking around helped to loosen the muscles some). If I had more sick days I would have stayed home today; it hasn't been a fun day. I called the doctor's office to see if this was normal. Apparently this is one of the joys of having multiple babies. The nurse explained that all those muscles aren't quite what they used to be, so this it is pretty common to feel like this, especially in the third trimester. She said the culprit is most likely round ligament pain, though there were some other things that could cause the same feelings. I think Josie is just trying to scratch her way out of me. :-/  Hopefully I feel back to normal tomorrow 

Have you started to show yet: Look at the pictures above and below for your answer.
Gender: Girl!
Looking forward to: Getting Josie's room set up. I am getting really, really anxious about this. I guess I have started nesting!



No comments:

Post a Comment