Wednesday, December 26, 2012

34 Weeks

We have been checking things off our giant list of things to do this week. The crib is all ready. Newborn and 0-3 month clothes are cleaned and put away. Pre-admission stuff at the hospital is taken care of. We still have a lot more to do before we are really ready for Josie to get here, but we are making progress.
How far along? 34 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? Yeah - see comments from previous weeks

Sleep: I can't get enough of it. I feel so cranky due to being tired. Now that I am on winter break I can nap with Sophie at least. I have no idea what I am going to do when break is over.

Best moment this week: Christmas! I can't wait until next year so that we can celebrate Christmas as a family of 4!
Miss Anything? sleep
Movement: Always

Food cravings: Sweets. My students gave me a ton of chocolate for Christmas, so I am covered in this area.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just this stupid cold that I came down with. I am pathetic when I am sick, so add that to my already exhausted state and you will get meltdown city! Poor Joe and Sophie for having to put up with me this week.
Any pregnancy complications?: My sciatic nerve has been working overtime this week. It has also decided to get my right knee in on the action. I've broken down and taken pain meds (safe ones for pregnancy) a few different days. They really help, but I hate taking medicine. Besides that, my hormones and exhaustion have been taking over lately. I become grouchy and easily annoyed at least twice a week, which then leads into a crying spell. I have no control over it, which frustrates me even more.
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Girl!

Looking forward to: January 30th - 5 more weeks!
Sophie was so tired, much like me in last week's picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment