Wednesday, December 12, 2012

32 Weeks

I had to bribe Sophie with candy to pose with me. She wanted to watch Mickey Mouse instead.
How far along? 32 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? I looks like there are small additions to two other old stretch marks. Sophie was only a 4lb 7oz baby at 37 weeks, so I'm sure that more additions are in my future.

Sleep: I am still very tired each day. I'm still getting up multiple times a night. However, when I sleep on the couch with a cushion right behind my back I don't get up (or only get up once). The couch might be my new bed here very soon.

Best moment this week: I had a good (and quick) doctor's appointment yesterday. Things were looking good with me, which is always good to hear. The doctor predicted that Josie will be in the 40-50th percentile. We have a growth scan next Tuesday, so we will see if he is correct.
Miss Anything? Walking without my sciatic nerve acting up and sleep.
Movement: Lots. Her new favorite thing is pushing on and kicking my bladder. Not so nice.

Food cravings: Ice cold water
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Any pregnancy complications?: I've been overly emotional the past two weeks, mostly on the weekends. My sciatic nerve has been acting up again as well.
Have you started to show yet: obviously
Gender: Girl!

Looking forward to: Seeing Josie on Tuesday! Less than a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment